Linen Dandelion Dress

I enjoyed combining linen and embroidery for this dress. I couldn’t find a pattern so I bought the yellow dress at the market and copied the style with a few changes. I removed the pleats from the front and added the bottons at the top. I found the dandelion picture on the internet and used Sticky Fabri-Solvey to transfer the dandelion. I embroidered dandelion seeds on the covered buttons. This is probably 9 months size and I was thinking it could used as a winter or summer outfit! Wait and see if it fits!

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *